tuscl

Need to find this Girl - Stardust Cologne

Hi everybody,

I need a hand to help me getting some more details of this stripper:

http://www.stardust-tabledance.de/tl_fil…

I saw her in Cologne and would like to find a way to reach her, as now I am out of Germany.

Anyone can help me?

Cheers

Turu

10 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Try calling the Stardust.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    This is kinda a re-tread ain't it? If she wanted to be in touch with you, I am sure she would be. Not trying to be cruel... in the end, you may realize I am being kind.
  • Turu
    12 years ago
    I know, but...she came with me to my hotel, we had great sex, not for money, just great sex. I had to fly back to southamerica and could not come bakck to see her again. So, there were some signs that she would like. Fuck, lots of time i did not have such night.

So, I want to give it try to find her.

I may offer a reward for some contact details. Serious. (i know..but i will try..)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Stalker?
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    You had sex all night with a babe and you didn't get any contact info from her?

Maybe use that reward money and buy a ticket back to koln, unless, you know...you were deported for stalking.
  • Turu
    12 years ago
    Not at all, my friend

Just trying to do online something i cannot do phisically given the fact i am now more than ten thousand km away from Koeln. Really. Not hidden intentions here. It was awesone what i got. Just giving it a shot to see if i can keep contact. No more.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Call the stardust, Dutchman.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    If you drop me a few hundred I'll go there and find her for you, it's only a couple of hours to Cologne from here.

Seriously though, I know how you are feeling. I met an amazing Czech girl in Prague a few years back, she was gorgeous, we got on great and the sex was awesome (and free). But I left it at that, a chance meeting that was worth remembering. Might it be better for you to do the same and move on?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Falling in love with an East German spy

"Gotcha!"

Does steve229 know this 1980's movie reference?
  • Turu
    12 years ago
    Againts all your wise and rational advise, I would like still to give it a try. Probably, is the best sex night I have ever had. We had a good time inside and she promised to meet outside when she finished. I waited, absolutely convinced she was not coming. But she did. We went to my hotel and I came the closest so far to my ideal of sex. And, fuck, did not pay good care about contact. Perhaps you guys are right.

So, londonguy, send you something through DM
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion