tuscl

clubing on how you feel

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Don't know how your systems go but as for me I've noticed I club a lot off of how I feel. Some examples is I could go a drink and some eye candy, just real lappers, just extras, some times a good mix, some times I like to just make it rain on stage and build new relationships with girls I may date or pay for play with. Hell I'm always willing to pay more than most my record for pay for play is $2,000 but I'm also always looking for an amazing deal like dating a dancer for a chance to have a shit ton of free sex. But I have noticed that I spend a lot of my time talking at the table cause Im alwYs growing these relationships to fo to that next level. Hell I love the chase and a hard catch but I also.love the thrill out of getting a quick fix at a favorite dive bar as well.....how you guys go about this hobby ?

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I go there to have sex. Period. If I want a relationship, I'll develop one outside in the real world. Strippers are too flaky (which isn't to say, non-dancer women aren't flaky) LMAO
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice:

Your latest post (2012-09-06) indicates that your Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Sexual Addiction Syndrome are showing signs of reoccurring.

Try to get a hold of yourself.

We are going to get you help man. These are terrible mental illnesses and no one should have to face them alone. We are with you my friend.

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    He probabbly just needs to get laid. :)
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    I feel like that was a bullshit post. What rational person would, one the one hand pay $2,000 for "play", but on the other hand be looking for "a shit ton of free sex". It just doesn't make sense. File under fiction.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I feel therefore I am
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sorry guys its truely how I am.....but thanks for the comments and laughs guys
  • outside4
    12 years ago
    I agree - it is an odd post. SC life is simple. Then you spend out $2k to build a "relationship" in hope of free on the side bangs? Doesn't add up - but hey power to whoever wants to do what they want.

Also it is true - plenty of other ways to get free on the side bangs. Hell if you have a little game and live in a populated area, online dating places can get quick enough flip action for a lot less money - but sometimes a little more effort. You just need to know when to hang up and shut down and move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion