tuscl

Traffic Light Mt. Clemens, Michigan

I saw this club on the Top 10 list for Top Value clubs. This club is located just north of Detroit so it has outranked some pretty good clubs around the city like H8S and Bogart's in terms of value. I have usually stuck to the southern Detroit area clubs because they are closer to Ohio but this is a club I will look into.

6 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I just read the reviews. Good for hanging out with average next door type dancers & talking.

Has standard Lap Dances with NO privacy according to the reviews.

I wouldn't WASTE the gas driving from Ohio.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Traffic Light is OK, I've been there several times and it is lap dances in the public areas only. It does have some good dancers and some, ummm, plainer types. I wouldn't drive up there from Ohio, samsung1, expecting a great deal, but it's not a bad place.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the replies. This must be one of TUSCL's rankings irregularities.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    It all depends on what you are looking for. Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy has a high ranking as does Hip Huggers in Kokomo IN. I have been in both and cannot reccomend them. They are good for their regions and worth stopping if you are in the area but don't travel any distance to see what the fuss is about and that comes out in the written reviews but not he ratings. The rating system can be deceiving.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    With a few notable exceptions (Inner Room, et al) most of the "high value" clubs are places that feature $10 LDs. The trade-off, however, is low mileage, public dance areas. I much prefer the regular clubs such as H8 or Bogart's which have a single $10 day weekly where one can receive a high mileage dance in relative privacy for the aforementioned ten spot.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    As an added note, the Traffic Light is Macomb County's only strip club. In the tri-county Detroit area, the only clubs that are worth it are in Wayne County. Oakland county only has bikini bars, because the local and county governments have vowed never, never, never will a strip club be allowed and in the last 20 years, none have opened, probably never will.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion