Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

a different way to look at reviews

LeeH
LeeH12070

Georgia

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Apologies if this has been posted before - haven't been here in a while. Broadway veteran Brian Hutchison plumbs the depths of emotion in this one star review of a strip club in San Francisco.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

It kept me on the edge of my seat. I laughed. I cried. Who says there isn't much in those reviews?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Is that in the future for TUSCL?

Profile picture for Revolution
Revolution
•

LOL. Great idea shadowcat. I'd love to see live reviews - except for maybe the ones who can't spell. I assume they can't speak either...

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I read them right to left

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement