tuscl

Strip Club recommendations in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale

fred2006
Maryland
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:17 PM
I will be visiting Ft. Lauderdale in a few weeks. I've been looking at the club reviews listed for Miami. I was wondering if there are any recommended clubs in Miami or within reasonable driving distance to check out. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

4 comments

• Chemicaltoilet
    12 years ago
    You have to check out Tootsie's Cabaret or Scarlett's Cabaret. These in my opinion are the two best clubs in Miami by a long shot. The prices are the same, $25 per song in the lap dance area. Scarlett's has hotter girls overall but Tootsie's will give you higher mileage. Try them both out, you'll find something to like.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Tootsies is a legend. Be aware of the value of negotiating, like all clubs, they'll try to get the most cash out of you, but you'll find someone you like. My personal favorite is out on the west end of Broward County, Goldfingers on University in Sunrise. Some may dispute the attractiveness of the dancers, but over the years, I have always had a fine time there.
  • fred2006
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the advice/tips.
  • rikk
    12 years ago
    Scarlett's is phenomenal. The dancers are spectacular, and the club itself is very well-designed and maintained. You can't go wrong there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion