tuscl

Favorite Akron Ohio area club?

Any recommendations for the Akron Ohio area?

Here are my recent experiences:

Mars: Hottest dancers and best food but very tame contact. Doesn't open until 4pm.

Jen's Den: Good place but looking for alternatives.

Centerfold: Too much of a dive. Might give it another try though.

Playpen: Only one dancer working at around 7pm on a Friday. I doubt I will visit here again.

Club 1245: sister club to Jen's Den but it does not open until 8pm. I arrived at 8:30pm and only one dancer.

Club Escape: new club next to Club 1245 but no dancers when I arrived around 8PM

Late Night Cabaret: OK club and nearby Jen's Den so I will give it another try.

Christie's Brunswick; OK club but the regulars get too much attention. $20/song is expensive for Akron area and strong upsell to the 15 minute/ $150 VIP.

Gatsby's: Cool club but regulars got all the attention.

So anyways if you guys have any recommendations I will go check them out. I already received a few recommendations via PM. Also curious about fully nude clubs in the area.

4 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Palace in the Pines in Lowellville is full nude but canny & I can tell you that you won't find any hot chicks there.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    Palace is on the other side of Youngstown and too far to drive for the 'value' there. I can give you details on virtually all clubs in Akron. Dancer changes, day of the week, time of day, etc are always a variable. PM me with specifics of what you are looking for and I can give you some options.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Also there is a motel called Steve's Motel. It charges $20 for 6 hours or $35 for overnight. Cheap OTC spot.

If anyone is interested in meeting up around 4-6pm during the week send me a PM.
  • maburton
    12 years ago
    If you're even considering Brunswick, you may as well go to Brook Park. Stay away from Sam's Hideaway in Medina, period.

I'm hearing good things about Gatsby's lately, but I've yet to go myself.

The only thing I'd suggest about Akron is to hit the some of the same clubs you've been at (Tallmadge/Brittain) given the lack of cover and cycle through until you see something you like. Having one beer at each while you check out the scenery won't set you back much.

Good to know about Steve's. I'd previously use a place on Manchester Rd. a bit south of the city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion