tuscl

And yet another strip club reality show.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Today In Great Ideas: A Popular Strip Club For D.C. Athletes Is Getting A Reality Show

While many were upset to hear the Miami Dolphins would be the subject of this year's Hard Knocks, here's one reality show that will certainly not disappoint this summer: Strip Club Queens. According to The Fab Empire, Stadium, a popular D.C. strip club known to be a favorite site for professional athletes, will be one of the main clubs the show focuses on.

So the real question is, which athletes are going to get spotted at Stadium by the reality show? The NBA will surely be a likely candidate for offenders, considering we're in the offsesaon. And while we'd love to see some of D.C.'s quirkier athletes make an appearance like Alex Ovechkin or Bryce Harper, we're not going to get out hopes up.

But really, imagine the possibilities!

Stripper: Bryce, would you like a private dance?
Harper: That's a clown question, ho.

4 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't need to waste my time watching some rigged "reality" show about strip Clubs when I just need to go to the nearest Club for REAL "Reality".

BORING!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I agree with Alucard. This type of thing might be attractive for those who can't afford to go, or who have SOs who might object, but for those with the means and opportunity, this "reality" pales in comparison with the real thing.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    This reality show will be edited in such a way civilian chicks can hate on the strippers. Example: The various "Housewives of _____" whereas these prima donnas will realize what a joke they are to most of the viewing public.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Yes, there's something pathetic about watching reality on TV. Kind of makes sense if it's a reality very different from my own, like say Deadliest Catch. But strip clubs? I'll visit in person, thank you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion