tuscl

I think that I would avoid this club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Greensboro, NC -- A man who was robbed at gunpoint then shot at a local strip club on Mary Street, drives himself to the hospital just after 3am Sunday morning.

Police say they met the victim, Sherman White, at the hospital who told them he was robbed at gunpoint by two men while leaving Platinum Cabaret in Greensboro, then shot.

White's injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call Crimestoppers at 336-373-1000.

Greensboro Police

Greensboro, NC -- Two men have been charged in connection with a robbery of a man outside Platinum Cabaret on Mary Street early Friday morning.

The victim told officers that two men approached him just after midnight in the parking lot of the strip club. They showed a gun and demanded money from him. After the robbery, the suspects took off in a blue SUV with the victim's cash and other property.

Police searched the area and located the SUV with the two suspects inside.

Bertie McQueen and Robert Alexander have been charged with Armed Robbery, Conspiracy To Commit Robbery, and Possession of a Firearm by a Felon.

Robert Alexander is being held on $100,000 bond. A photo and bond amount was not immediately available for Bertie McQueen.

Greensboro, NC -- A fight inside the Platinum Cabaret led to a shooting outside the business.

In a report, police said a fight started inside the strip club and spilled into the parking lot when two men began shooting.

The victims, Travis Sturdivant and Maurice Nichols, were taken to a hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.

Witnesses say the two suspects drove away in a two-tone green Dodge Charger.

This isn't the first incident at the Platinum Cabaret. In April, staff members said they asked a man to leave following an altercation. The man returned and fired a gun at the business.

Police are still investigating the incident.

5 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Does it seem like most shooting victims at strip clubs, if they don't die on the spot, drive themselves to the hospital?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Ambulance fee is like, 20 lap dances man!
  • steve229
    12 years ago

On the bright side, there's hardly any traffic at 2 AM
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yeah, the pigs are too busy ganging up on innocent out of towners. I'll never forget the morning I got pulled over and within a few minutes, there were 8 pig cars there. Sheesh !!
  • chairsky
    12 years ago
    OMG, if club is not safe, i will never go!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion