tuscl

You think you have problems?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A spurned lover has been convicted of assaulting her partner - by biting his penis during a row.

Sinead Walker, 40, had gone to her ex-partner Vincent Rennoldson's flat in Bath, Somerset, to apologise for an earlier argument during which she had assaulted him.
But when Mr Rennoldson, 42, asked her to leave, she became abusive and lashed out at him, at which point he dialled 999.
While he was on the phone, the mother-of-one - who had consumed an entire bottle of wine - pulled down his boxer shorts, grabbed his penis, tried to tear it off - and then bit it.

When Vincent Rennoldson's ex-partner attacked him, he called the police - who heard his screams as his jilted lover tried to bite his penis off.

The mother of one had drunk an entire bottle of wine before visiting him at his flat to apologise for a previous row but she then turned violent

Walker claimed that the wound was the result of vigorous love-making but Mr Rennoldson's spine-chilling screams were overheard by an emergency operator during the attack.
She was found guilty of assault on Monday after her ex-partner told a court his genitalia had been left permanently scarred.

The father-of-three, speaking after the case, said: 'It was horrific - she came around to say sorry and ended up trying to bite my penis off.

3 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    DAMN !! If I ever get into a situation like that, I wouldn't wait for the justice system (as it is) to do its' thing.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Was she bigger than him? I wouldn't have given her the chance to bite me. After she attempted to tear it off, I'd have wrestled away from her and hauled ass.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I think this is Britain, a place not known to tolerate self-defense (or self-defence) :). So one has to be careful about these things.

I think the fellow learned a lesson in being more judgmental in regard to who he spends his time with. Being in their 40's though, I wonder about their learning abilities to begin with....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion