tuscl

Phoenix Mileage Alerts

Saturday, April 28, 2012 11:19 AM
I've been enjoying the strip club scene in Phoenix for the past six years. It was always compelling to me to see the various clubs scattered throughout the Valley with their blinking neon signs, their promise of erotic adventure. For the longest time Bombshells was my fav club back before the remodel into Sugar 44. So many good things could happen along that back wall and in those darker back corners with the right dancers. The very buxom latina, Sondra, was my girl. Everytime she was working and I dropped in, she would show me a great time along those back walls. Plenty of stick-shifting, simulated oral and two way contact action was to be had. She was really sweet beyond the dances as well. Ever since it became Sugar 44, I have never seen her again. They still have a few good dancers. I also thoroughly enjoyed Kronik Kaberet when it was in operation. Nikki was my girl over there. She was hot, naive-acting blond who gave the best $20 vip dances. Totally nude super close hard grind action. Khronik was super disorganized and lax which I loved. Ended up getting some hot nude stage dance and vip dance footage from nice quality but slim camera. Place was usually dead but had hot, young dancers. Wish it was still happening. Nowadays I end up at Bandaids. It seems to be one of the last high mileage clubs that has a super kick back vibe and moderate to hot dancers. I was there this past weekend and of the three chicks that asked me to dance, all three gave me a little hands on teaser without my committing to a dance. Place is rad. VIP can be worth it as well. So PHX, tell me where you get the best mileage in this city. I need a new spot.

2 comments

• JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^ your momma’s house! Bacon!!
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^^ you, well….you’re not too bright, are you? Maybe you need to go to Hiliter and get sucked off bu MissySocks, she can be your date! The OP did a review of Band AIDS dummy, and this was his only discussion. Considering the circumstance, it’s very fitting to bump the thread, unless you’re gay and angry. Bacon!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion