tuscl

Phoenix mileage

Looking to visit Phoenix AZ. Was curious what club to visit for some good mileage. Any recommendations?

11 comments

• TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    If you want mileage I suggest going to a gas station.
  • cdand
    12 years ago
    Blue Moon, remodeling, but I've gotten more there than any other club in town.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Read all of the Phoenix reviews.

A newbie with no contributions may not get many recommendations. Try cdand's recommendation, as this fellow newbie was kind enough to give one.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac is right !

Please good sir give us a review and we will share the truth about the birth
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    If you want mileage, stay in the east and club in the west.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you want mileage fuck a duck
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Word is that txtittyfan is running a little low on cash these days after having shorted treasuries the day before they bottomed three years ago (he is still holding on waiting for them to drop to this day.) So desperate for cash is he that he is willing to do BBBJCIM for $10/each these days to try and get back in the game.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Just read the reveiw sir. Try going to locas cabaret or stiletto & patio cabaret these are new clubs in phoenix write a review because I'm to lazy to visit and go to Christies in Glendale. DON'T GO TO DREAM PALACE its a rip off.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have not been in a Phoenix club in 25 years. There used to be some nice topless clubs with good food and real lookers. I would have to read reviews to determine where to go now. Do the work and read reviews like the rest of us. Then post reviews of clubs you visit to help sort out the real from the shills. Nothing is free.

See the disclaimer at the bottom: all comments are considered fiction.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    "All comments are considered fiction" Fuuuuuuuuuuck !
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Yes, please post a review. But as TABB said stay away from DREAM PALACE! Biggest ripoff in Phoenix metro area. Unless you like dropping a ton of money for nothing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion