tuscl

How to keep your strip club open.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The owner of an Arlington strip club tried to hire a hitman to kill two city officials involved in trying to shut the bar down, the FBI said Tuesday.

Ryan Walker Grant, co-owner of Flashdancer, offered to pay $10,000 for each murder, an FBI agent wrote in a criminal complaint.

Flashdancer recently agreed to close for one year to settle a nuisance lawsuit filed by the city of Arlington and the Texas attorney general.

"They just jacked me for a year of business, and they're trying to jack me indefinitely," Grant was quoted as telling the supposed hitman, who was secretly cooperating with federal agents.

The FBI also said Grant requested "wetbacks" from Mexico to come to North Texas and commit the murders so they could quickly leave town.

The names of the city officials allegedly targeted were not released.

4 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Was bribery beyond their comprehension?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I lived in Dallas, TX (about 20 to 25 mins. east of Arlington) for several years until 2009.

I visited this club several times. Dang!!!
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    10k? You ain't gonna get no hitman for that pittance. He should have saved up his pennies and hired Agent 47, or Timothy Olyphant..whichever is easier to contact...and had the job done right.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    If I were him I would done the hit myself with something clean like a .38 revolver and had a dancer corroborate my alibi by saying she was at my house that night or something. Then after her statement has been taken, have her "overdose" on meth so you won't have to worry about future blackmail or a savvy DA poking holes in her story.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion