tuscl

Just another 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
EL PASO, Texas -- El Paso Police are investigating an altercation at an East El Paso strip club that left one person with a gunshot wound and another with a stab wound.
At about 2:30 a.m. Monday, police met with a 21-year old person who told police that he was breaking up an altercation between two men outside Jaguars when he was struck in the chest with a bullet.
Another victim, described as a male, had a stab wound to his back, but was uncooperative with the police and did not desire prosecution, according to police officials.
This victim also fled the hospital prior to treatment, police said. The injuries to both victims were considered non-life threatening.
Names of those involved were not released by police.

5 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    "struck in the chest with a bullet" doesn't often appear along with "non-life threatening."
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    shot in the dark and your too blame you give Texas a bad name
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    When I go to El Paso next saturday I hope that nothing happens to my bestfriend and I. I know a girl that used to work at that jaguars but she moved out of state.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Sounds like a bunch of illegals. (Holding chest) Oh, no, everything is OK - is OK!
  • Corvus
    13 years ago
    El Paso is usually pretty safe, but another 2 AM'r, so you never know. Just don't cross the river.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion