tuscl

Best Clubs in Detroit

acjaymz
Nevada
Staying close to the airport so I was wondering what the TUSCL veterans think is a must go to club. Choices are Bogarts, Silver Cricket, Landing Strip or Flight Club.

10 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    It depends on what you're looking for & how much you want to spend. With that info a recommendation can be made.
  • Rabbit21
    13 years ago
    Flight club has the hottest girls but can be expensive. Bogart's is much less expensive but is a dive. Landing Strip is hit or miss and is also expensive. Don't know anything about the last place you mentioned.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Silver Cricket is like Bogart's, so I hear. I've not been there. I have been to the other Clubs & agree with the assessment.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have only been to landing strip once and that was at night. The dancers were hotter than the dayshift that I have seen at Flight Club.

Bogart's is a dive but cheapest choice and the dancer quality was not too bad looking. Also Bogart's has free parking and Flight Club/Landing Strip has mandatory valet $7 plus tip.
  • acjaymz
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the replies all - very helpful.Just looking for a nice SC to kick back on a Tuesday evening nothing special - good food, drinks and good dancers will help for sure. Might just head out to Flight Club
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Flight Club is the most upscale and usually has most attractive dancers. I also like the Landing Strip. Silver Cricket is far down the scale. I don't like Bogart's at all, but others say it's the place for an inexpensive good time. Bogart's is just down the street from Flight Club, so you can check out one club and if you don't like it you can go to the other.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Agree with jack.

From what you said about having a meal, then the Flight Club. Bogarts has a kitchen and a menu of food but never saw anyone get much other than burger and fries.

FC *usually* has attractive dancers and fun shot girls. If you're not satisfied stop at Bogarts on your way back to the hotel for a cheap HJ/BJ but don't expect great looking girls. Warning: it's a dive
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    "good food, drinks and good dancers." Definitely Flight Club unless you're on a budget. In which case I'd get dinner elsewhere then go to Bogart's.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    If you want a place to "kick back" with good food, drinks and good dancers, then Fight Club is your pick. It's more expensive, but you can kick back in comfortable chairs and watch gorgeous women while eating a decent meal. None of those will happen at Bogarts. You'll be uncomfortable while sitting in hard chairs, watching average/okay girls, and maybe eating a burger. BUT, it's a hell of a lot less expensive and you'll leave the VIP with a smile on your face and some dollars still in your wallet.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    If you sit in one of the booths at Flight club you have to pay $20. Seating is free at Bogart's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion