tuscl

Columbia SC shooting

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A woman was shot inside a gentlemen's club early Wednesday morning and deputies say the bullet came from the parking lot.

According to a spokesperson with the Richland County Sheriff's Department, deputies responded to a shots fired call at Club Crush on River Drive around 3:15 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Once on the scene, investigators say they were able to determine that there was a fight among several men that started inside the club. When the fight moved outside one individual pulled out a handgun and started firing, according to investigators.

Investigators say one of the bullets went through the wall of the club and struck a woman inside.

According to investigators, the woman was hit in the upper body, but her injuries are not believe to be life threatening.

There was a fatal shooting at this club 3 years ago when it was named Chastity's Gold Club. A Columbia attorned killed the manager. I have visited the club 3 times over the last 3 or 4 years. It is the 3rd best(best black)club in Columbia. Nice lookig inside but scary neighborhood. I have no desire to go back.

4 comments

• EarlTee
    13 years ago

Cops responded at 3:15? Or the shots-fired call was at 3:15? This might still be within tolerances for 2:00.

Attention drunk assholes: Leave your guns at home.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I think Crush and a lot of other Columbia, SC clubs stay open well past the traditional 2am closing times.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I think Crush and a lot of other Columbia, SC clubs stay open well past the traditional 2am closing times.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    A number of clubs in South Carolina stop serving beer at one time and then stay open longer allowing patrons to sober up before leaving. I used to think the blue laws were not of much use but I've grown to like them on occasion because they stop dancers from asking for drinks if you arrive at a club late.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion