tuscl

Club employee writing a club review for a customer. WTF!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The writer:SUCCESSFUL VIP

amarillobabes

Commented 6 Hours Ago

What clubs are you guys going to? What manager is jeopardizing his freedom by allowing this nonsense? In Texas the dancer and customer gets prostitution charges and the manager gets promotion of prostitution charges. I spend 80% of my night keeping this crap from happening. Somebody isn't doing his or her job. It's also why we now have cameras in VIP. Trust me when I tell you I have no interest in reviewing that footage but I do every night and fire dancers who cross the line. I am all for customers getting there money's worth but I draw the line at jail time.

The Review:United States > Texas > Amarillo > Babes > Reviews
Reviews of Babes, Amarillo
Babes
7901 E I-40
Amarillo, Texas 79118

Have you been to Babes?
Write a review and get a free 4 week VIP membership to tuscl.net.

amarillobabes

Clubs Reviewed: 1
Total Reviews: 1

Reviewed on: February 27, 2012
Visited on: Wednesday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 6-10

Dancers
Value

Atmosphere
Overall

This is place is finally on its way back. The Christmas lights are gone and a real light show is in it's place on the main stage. Everyone working there was friendly and made sure I was comfortable without being pushy. Only the main stage is being used but it definitely got used. The dancers were friendly and pretty hot. VIP room dance were $25 and ,at least the one I got, well worth the money. If you're looking for a hand or blow job in the VIP rooms forget it. The Manager Scott runs a pretty tight ship and the girls know it. This is definitely not the club it used to be. Consider this a recommendation.

Written by a Babes employee for a customer without internet access.

6 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    Let us ALL avoid this place and make the manager's job REALLY easy! LMFAO
  • JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
    IMHO keeping a club legal, rather than facing criminal charges himself, loss of the ABC license, shutting down of the club as a "disorderly house" is the manager's job -- he is there to protect the owner's interests -- that means making money today AND tomorrow. You may not like the law, he may not like the law, I may not like the law, but it is the law. And from what I know of the law in Texas, you DO NOT want to be on the wrong side of the iron bars in that state. My guess is that this manager wants customers who will not jeopardize his freedom or livelihood, and I can respect that. If I can have a good time at his club, I will go there, and I suspect that I can, given my well stated views on the subject of what it takes to make me happy. If your idea of a good time means that there MUST be extras available ITC, then his club is not for you. Different strokes. Let us simpleminded goofs have our clubs too :-)
  • hard10
    13 years ago
    Without going into the legality of extras, I think the idea that a club employee wrote that for the customer is a riot.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I just drove by this club at 10:30 tonight. Only three cars in the parking lot, and they were still trying to charge cover.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    sinclair, lol....

Jackson, you better hurry up and get there. At the rate they're going it sounds like they may have to turn out the lights (Christmas or otherwise) pretty soon. On it's way back? - Heck, the owner may want to go to the Big House just to get 3 square meals a day the way this train wreck is going....As Dr Evil would say to his son, you just don't get it Scott (aka the aptly named Manager)....
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I'll review the place this week if I see more cars out front this weekend, maybe even bitchslap Scott and fuck his girls. The building is painted purple and pink, very odd. Having a good time so far in AMA, but the club scene looks to really suck here. I went to one club so far and all the girls were overweight, as in cottage cheese and beer guts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion