tuscl

Strip clubs in the early AM hours???

bono26
Colorado
What's the appeal of being at a strip club at four in the morning vs. any other time of day. I live in the Columbia, SC area and had to work a real late Sat. night. Drove by Thee Whiskey Tavern and Platinum Plus about 5:30 AM and the parking lots were packed! I understand Crush is happening real late at night too. What's the appeal?

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Horny guys :)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Some guys spend the evening trying to get laid by civilians. When that fails, they hit the strip clubs.

I have heard some stories about guys getting lucky late at night because some strippers have not made enough money and are more desparate.

As for the Whiskey Tavern, the cars probably just belonged to guests at the motel.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "What's the appeal of being at a strip club at four in the morning vs. any other time of day"

Hell if I Fucking know! I DON'T go then. I PREFER to avoid the ASSHOLES trying to Kill people!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    In some states the no alcohol clubs stay open til 4. So when the bars close at 2, some customers head to the all nude juice bars.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    My schedule varies and sometimes I'm up very late. If I get the urge at the end of the "day" to go see some titties, are you gonna deny my Constitutional right to do so at 3 AM?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    You get to see a live replay of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Motorhead got it right. Many people (mainly youngsters) who go to a bar on a Friday or Saturday night, will go to a strip club that stays open late, after the bar closes.

I'm one of the younger guys who posts on this site, and even I haven't been in a strip club during the early AM hours. But I plan on giving it a try when I'm in North Carolina for Spring Break, just to see how the atmosphere will be.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Existentialists seeking gals with bills to pay!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I used to work at an all nude place that stayed open until 4 a.m. and the younger crowd hitting the joint after the bars closed does happen.

More recently, I was a manager working a night shift where we closed at midnight and if I got all of my money counted and paperwork done it was around 1 p.m. and I could make a quick run by a club on my way home. This was before I read about all of the 2am'ers here on TUSCL. I would go in, find a dancer I liked, get a few dances before they closed and head home. Just a nice way to wind down after a night of work.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Viking...I think all the clubs in North Carolina close by 2am.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    Where I go, they served up some darn good breakfast. Nothing beats eating a nice good breakfast after some drinking, looking at hot beautiful girls and getting LDs.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    magicrat- Nah, there's a club in Winston Salem, North Carolina and they stay open until 4AM on Friday and Saturday. It's called Winker's. And best of all it's nude, BYOB AND they have 10 dollar dancers where you can touch. :) I love it because I'm so use to these shitty Virginia clubs.

Blue42TX- Strip clubs that serve breakfast? Did I read that right? That's a first.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Oops...dancers was suppose say dances
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    If I haven't accomplished my goals by 1AM, I quit and try again some other night.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Well... it depends on whether you want 'good' reasons or 'stupid' reasons. The only reason I can think of that makes any sense is that you're waiting for end of shift and hoping to get lucky.

On the other hand, there is probablly a ton of 'stupid' explainations. Such as: you're too drunk to realise it's 4am, the 2am shoot out is running late, you're too high to realize it's 4am, you're hpoing to sober up a bit after the club stopped serving at 2....
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    There are some strip clubs here in Columbus that will stay open as long as there are people in the VIP rooms. I have heard about staying open until 10am.
  • JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
    I've seen "legs and eggs" advertised at some clubs (i.e. a breakfast buffet for those who stay until morning). Personally, I don't need a free breakfast that badly :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion