tuscl

Yet another reason to go clubbing during the afternoon.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. —

A gunman is on the loose after a shooting at a strip club in DeKalb County early Monday.

Channel 2's Amanda Cook went to Pin Ups on East Ponce de Leon Avenue, where DeKalb police were investigating. Officers were called to the scene shortly before 3 a.m.

When a fight broke out inside the strip club, bouncers broke it up and kicked those involved out, DeKalb police Sgt. Phillip Williams said. But the fight continued in the parking lot, with 10 to 15 people involved.

Williams said one man took a gun from the trunk of his car and fired into the crowd. A 31-year-old man was shot in the lower back. He was taken to Grady Hospital, but police said he was alert, speaking and in stable condition.

Police are still looking for the shooter. They said witnesses were cooperating with the investigation.

7 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Yet another reason to go clubbing during the afternoon"

The above is a reason why I go before the Sun sets.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I don't know about you guys, but I've had many day visits where the dancer quality has been poor. I'm not saying hot dancers can't be found during the afternoon- because they can- but generally the older and less attractive dancers work during the afternoon. That's what keeps me from having a lot of afternoon visits.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "but generally the older and less attractive dancers work during the afternoon"

I've found enough attractive Dancers on afternoons to satisfy me. Many are young. Plus there is LESS competition for those Dancers.(I DON'T have to FIGHT off crowds of drunken, obnoxious, immature, fucking idiots!!!) To each there own.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    "Plus there is LESS competition for those Dancers.(I DON'T have to FIGHT off crowds of drunken, obnoxious, immature, fucking idiots!!!"

This is very true. Don't get me wrong Alucard, I would rather going during the day. Better beer prices during the day, you receive more attention and like you said, you don't have to fight off the huge crowds that fill strip clubs during the night.

All I'm saying is- night-time visits obviously have a higher volume of dancers and usually they're the more attractive one's.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    If you value your safety and life avoid being around a SC at closing time.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "If you value your safety and life avoid being around a SC at closing time"

That's another reason why I go in the afternoon!
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    I don't like driving down Ponce in broad daylight. I'll become a eunuch before I go to a SC on Ponce. ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion