Columbus Gold
5411 Bethel Sawmill Ctr
Columbus, Ohio 43235Reviewed on: February 9, 2012
Visited on: Friday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Dancers
Value Atmosphere
Overall

i am a frequent visitor of cg. The majority of girls are great, friendly and good looking. they changed the 3 for 99 in the private rooms to all night and got rid of the drink hustle. i am a huge fan of the 3 for 99s, they r completely private couch dances, highly recommend them over the chair champagne room dances. many ppl are not aware of this, but the girls can legally have more fun w u in the completely private rooms bc since they r completely private, the public indecency laws do not apply. quite frankly i think the club is great. honestly, one thing that could make it better is to get rid of the cheap asses who think they can go in there and gawk at the girls for free. i have met many of the girls personally and they are great. that is their job, that is how they keep roofs over their heads and food on the table. if u are just going in for a beer go to a regular bar. the stage is not a free scene for free loading assholes. i have been to every club in cbus and cg is by far number one.

2 comments

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Did she sign it xoxo love Jasmine, Lexus or Daisy? lol
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Shill, no doubt about it. Did you flag?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion