tuscl

2 Atlanta clubs now offically closed.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
AS i reported on
https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
The Crazy horse Saloon and Pink Pony South are no longer shown on the chain's web site. showbars.com
Speculation that the Goldrush Showbar would pick up the slack are not founded. Stopped by a week ago and the talent level there sucked at 9pm on a Saturday night.

My advice is to drive to the north side of town and visit Follies.

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Local politicians can be happy. Tax revenue down, people driving elsewhere to spend their money outside the local community. Tax rates will need to go up. That will lead to less businesses wanting to locate in that area. Locals must be rich and able to pay higher taxes if they keep re-electing those politicians.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Two columbus, oh clubs have a $10 cover and they used to get away with it becuase it was fully nude on stage and dances. Now because of a change in law/enforcement, they are pasties club. I don't see many people wanting to pay $10 cover to go into a pasties club with low dancer quality. I'm guessing at least one of these clubs will close. I called one of them before showing up to ask how many dancers were working and she replied "2" and I asked if there was still the $10 cover and she replied "yes".
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    The internet is looking better and better all the time...
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    SC, you are truly the master....Never been to Follies, but certainly will next time I'm down in Atlanta....

Can't remember if it was the Pink Pony or Tattle Tales, but I went to the club that Motley Crue supposedly filmed "Girls, Girls, Girls" in....It was a decent club, but Cheetah's was much more my style....Met an absolutely gorgeous/perfect brunette, stage name "Kimberly" at Cheetah's years ago, and spent the night with her....A one time occurence, but to show how f#cked up i am - she is absolutely in my top 3 of all time....Would love to look her up....
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    you ATL guys are spoiled with your all nude clubs with alcohol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion