• bang69
    13 years ago
    Interesting add for a strip joint
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What a dickhead !!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Since he is not smart enough to see that people would be offended by that flyer he needs to go out of business.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Some Dummies will do anything.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Very interesting ad given what J Edgar Hoover (FBI Director) was trying to pin on him regarding adultery and such.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    and I have a reality
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Instead of saying he wasn't thnking, he should just say he doesn't have a brain.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I am so happy to be back in S. Florida.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Why surprised? As a black man you are allowed to say ni--er too, but white people aren't. So of course white people are going to be a little hmmmmm about this thing.

If we really want to talk about a race conversation, it would be all the pot holed MLK Blvds with boarded up buildings, liquor stores, and ho's. Recently there was a big deal about MS putting patenting "Avoid Ghetto" in GPS (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-5…) - shit, they don't need to patent that - all one has to do is look for MLK and you know to stay away from that area.

Perhaps MLK St. is actually "code."
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I have already chased people out of my house at gun point so that isn't the reason I won't type it. I won't type it because if there is something censorship does right, it is a _slave_ word that should go the way of history.

I agree, classism certainly is the problem today!
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    Yeah, in the end it is both funny in a subversive, contrarian way to think of the idea of a promo for MLK Day featuring Dr. King "making it rain" (extrapolating from how we have Presidents' Day sales featuring Washington and Lincoln hawking mattresses, refrigerators or Chevrolets) AND at the same time not even 5 extra minutes, 5 extra seconds should have been enough for the dude to realize "...but like fuck I'm gonna publish this, I'll get reamed!". A lot of stuff a lot of people will find instinctively funny just happens to be in bad taste for public business use, it's something one has to deal with to make a living.

Besides, that's what Internet -chan boards are for. Post it unsigned and let it go viral. Or even better, post it credited to the Santorum campaign committee ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion