Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I miss the Hot lap Dance Club

pdavisnet

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone found a club a great anywhere? Will there ever be another club close to it in NYC?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

head over to Toronto for some high mileage clubs. Or Detroit.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Will there ever be another club close to it in NYC"

I've tried a few Clubs in NYC over the yrs. ALL were RIPOFFS!!!

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

Highest mileage in Manhattan is easily at Flashdancers. Private rooms are extremely expensive but the lap dances at $20 per are usually very good, provided you found the right girl. Some other clubs like Ricks Cabaret in Manhattan are basically just offering air dances. Big waste of $ there.

You can also find high mileage clubs in Queens, such as Gallaghers 2000. However, I haven't found a place with more beautiful girls than Flashdancers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement