tuscl

What club in miami can i get some action in

Im lookin for a club in south florida were extras are available for cheap. If anyone remembers Espanol Central by miami airport, this is the type of club im talking about. Im not looking to spend 250 to go to the vip

9 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    Yes, I was thinking about Kyle. Seems to me that every club he talked about, and there were a lot of them and they were all in Miami, offered extras. I thought he was an old guy like me.
  • train
    18 years ago
    FONDL--
    Are you talking about Kyle?
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I didn't think Kyle was old, but who knows.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    FONDL,

Well, I am old and from the Miami area, but I don't think you were talking about me. :)
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Perhaps the answer, my friend, is at the end of your arm.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Or you could read the Miami reviews and try to infer from them which club would be to your likng.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I was under the impression, from some old guy who used to post here regularly, that almost all the Miami clubs were like that. What the heck was his name anyway? I always thought his posts were funny.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    It is not a good idea to discuss "extras" and tie them to a specific club. LE can well read here.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    FONDL,

In the beginning, since we were both in S. Florida, I was going to go clubbing with him. That was before I figured he would embarrass me with his FIVE DOLLAR dance, and as I recall, he was much younger than I am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion