Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Miami and oil wrestling

leatherlover4

Illinois

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Its been a few years since I have been to Miami and I was wondering if anyone knew if there is any place that still does oil wrestling. I tried google already and couldn't find anything but I am hoping.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

I think oil wrestling went out of style in the 90's.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Haven't heard of it down here in YEARS!

You could stop in a Mickey D's and watch them change the fry oil!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

MMMMMMM, MickyD fries !!!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

And the McRib is back!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

They call it UFC now

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Why not take a dip in the Gulf? Plenty of oil there.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement