tuscl

The Latest from Colombia

Friday, October 21, 2011 5:28 AM
"ramrise Member Since October 2011 Last Seen October 2011 Reviews: 1 Clubs: 1 La Piscina • Bogota, Colombia • October 20, 2011 Visited on: Saturday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 11-25 Ratings: Physical Club: 5 • Dancer Quality: 2 • Dollar Value: 1 • Overall Rating: 2.67 / 10 Enter at your own risk. This place will do everything in their power to rip you off. The first thing you will notice when you walk in is that the place is empty. Empty of customers but full of women who will surround you and they won't leave you be. They are like vultures, all of them. They will crowd around your table and you can't even have a nice conversation with your guests without getting in your face and forcing your attention. The drinks cost about $21 USD apiece (yes, $21 US Dollars apiece). They take advantage of your ignorance of the conversion rate. The ladies are all drunks and drink like fish so don't buy them anything. There's a pool in the bar but none of the ladies got into the pool. Of the over 15 ladies in the place, only one got up on stage and danced while we were there. The bar will demand a "finders fee" if you want to take a woman home. They also demand a few other "fees" for everything you can think of. Don't expect to leave the place without losing about $200 and that's without a woman. The women are another story. I arranged to have one travel to my hotel afterwards. She showed up at 3:30 in the morning and emmediately demanded $150 for her services. Way too much for Bogota. Then she pretended to fall asleep on me and after she thought I was asleep, she tried to leave. I made her stay and she pretended to be drunk. She fell asleep without doing anything with me. She was a thief and a cheap fraud. I ended up kicking her out in the morning and told the hotel to never let her come back. (They keep a list of names in their registry.) In all, a complete waste of time. Don't go to the La Piscina unless you're a fool and an idiot. The woman are ugly and they're all two faced bitches. Avoid this place." Better or worse than a Virginia strip club?

5 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have looked at a lot of reviews for clubs ouside the U.S. just for comparrison. Excluding Canada & Mexico, Israel appears to have the best clubs for what guys on TUSCL are looking for. Dancer quality, mileage and value.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    shadowcat “I have looked at a lot of reviews for clubs ouside the U.S. just for comparrison. Excluding Canada & Mexico, Israel appears to have the best clubs for what guys on TUSCL are looking for. Dancer quality, mileage and value.” Best certainly have to start with Thailand, Philippines, and Colombia. Germany and Spain are both good and I like Central America but the danger level is probably too high for most TUSCLers. My experiences with clubs in Israel were less than thrilling - high-priced whorehouses. IMO/E most clubs outside of the States beat U.S. clubs on all three counts. Yes there are many that are prohibitively expensive but the opposite is much more common (going to the tourist clubs is usually a mistake). In the case of ramrise’s review, again in my opinion, they saw him coming and took advantage of him. If you read DodgerBulldog’s review of the same club from 2007 you will have a better appreciation of what ramrise could have had. Unfortunately there is little coverage of foreign clubs in the form of reviews on TUSCL. Thus those people who don’t know what they are doing or what to expect become easy prey.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    what the fuck?
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    "Germany and Spain are both good" Germany has cheap, legal, clean, and hot prostitutes. Why would you bother visiting a German strip club.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    SnakePlissken. “Germany has cheap, legal, clean, and hot prostitutes. Why would you bother visiting a German strip club.” Two different experiences. The whorehouses tend to be warehouses full of prostitutes or high-priced spas where the sole purpose is to pay and get a nut. SCs are more like the states. You can sit, drink great beer, watch/talk with naked women and for those who partake, the full menu is still available. To each his own. BTW *clean* is a relative term.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion