tuscl

Another award winning review.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, October 7, 2011 1:29 PM
woosain23 Member Since October 2011 Last Seen October 2011 Reviews: 1 Clubs: 1 Heavenly Bodies • Elk Grove Village, Illinois • October 7, 2011 Visited on: Wednesday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 6-10 Ratings: Physical Club: 5 • Dancer Quality: 6 • Dollar Value: 8 • Overall Rating: 6.33 / 10 Hb was alright, I wasn't going to expect much going into this so you shouldn't. If you really like coke heads and drunks then you'll love HB. None of the regular girls that i come to see are there. Erica is still old as a cow and the other girls are just as dirty. I don't think that i'm going to come back. Hb was alright, I wasn't going to expect much going into this so you shouldn't. If you really like coke heads and drunks then you'll love HB. None of the regular girls that i come to see are there. Erica is still old as a cow and the other girls are just as dirty. I don't think that i'm going to come back. Hb was alright, I wasn't going to expect much going into this so you shouldn't. If you really like coke heads and drunks then you'll love HB. None of the regular girls that i come to see are there. Erica is still old as a cow and the other girls are just as dirty. I don't think that i'm going to come back. Hb was alright, I wasn't going to expect much going into this so you shouldn't. If you really like coke heads and drunks then you'll love HB. None of the regular girls that i come to see are there. Erica is still old as a cow and the other girls are just as dirty. I don't think that i'm going to come back. Hb was alright, I wasn't going to expect much going into this so you shouldn't. If you really like coke heads and drunks then you'll love HB. None of the regular girls that i come to see are there. Erica is still old as a cow and the other girls are just as dirty. I don't think that i'm going to come back. Hb was alright, I wasn't going to expect much going into this so you shouldn't. If you really like coke heads and drunks then you'll love HB. None of the regular girls that i come to see are there. Erica is still old as a cow and the other girls are just as dirty. I don't think that i'm going to come back. Flag this review

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Flagged. The problem with these types is that even if they are eventually removed, the dirtbag probably got access long enough to get the info he wanted, and all without having to do much.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    He probably spent a lot of time writing on the blackboard in elementary school.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Nice review I think he stutters
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "... is still as old as a cow ..." Is that necessarily a bad thing?!? I'm not a bovine enthusiast, but age isn't a detractor for me as much as looks are.
  • pjsands
    13 years ago
    Does tuscl even review anything if this got through? Ill regain VIP status in 20 minutes on avg so its not instantaneous.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Since GMD and I flagged it, it has been deleted.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    I am glad it was deleted it was a crappy review. I am glad it was deleted it was a crappy review. I am glad it was deleted it was a crappy review. I am glad it was deleted it was a crappy review. I am glad it was deleted it was a crappy review. I am glad it was deleted it was a crappy review. I am glad it was deleted it was a crappy review.
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Wait!! Erica is my MOM!! Damn!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion