tuscl

Oh shit. A breast exposed.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

Two women were cited Saturday for allegedly having a breast exposed during a burlesque show in Des Moines.

According to a police report, Officer Robert Hoelscher and Sgt. Chris Hardy went to 3711 Ingersoll Ave., formerly the Ingersoll Dinner Theater, on Friday night because of a complaint about the show “Phoenix L'Amour presents Burlesque Baby.”

“During the show Sgt. Hardy and I observed a full breast of each defendant at different times,” Hoelscher wrote in the report. Police recorded parts of the show.

Cited for prohibited acts were Erin E. O'Grady, 27, of Ames and Julia Mahlstadt, 25, of Des Moines.

City ordinance generally prohibits exposure of female breasts “at or below the nipple” at establishments with liquor licenses or in public places. The Ingersoll property has a liquor license, according to the police report.

Other details about the complaint and whether further investigation was planned were not immediately available Sunday night.

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Boy, Des Moines must really be the place to live. A crime rate so low that police have time to watch Burlesque shows!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    A wardrobe malfunction. Gee...
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    I can't wait to visit Des Moines......NOT!!!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Don't lift up the tail of a sheep in the presence of a Des Moines cop; he'd prolly drop his donut in his coffee.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    It's 2011, and the Police did what they used to in 1930-raid a burlesque show because a titty popped out. 81 years and nothing has changed ?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Time for Clubber and me to go to Des Moines !!
  • XrayspeX
    13 years ago
    Yeah, it really sucks, thankfully, I missed that show. The law is that in any place with a liquor license or public place you can't show ass check or breast at or below the nipple.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion