tuscl

LE didn't get tipped off by TUSCL. Club isn't listed here.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, August 29, 2011 9:33 PM
Three jailed for hiring teenage stripper for north Houston night club Stephen Dean , Houston Page One Examiner August 29, 2011 - Like this? Subscribe to get instant updates. It was a different kind of child labor that yielded 3 felony arrests at a strip club north of Houston over the weekend. Harris County Sheriff's deputies say they got an anonymous tip that underage girls were working at the La Herradora night club on FM 1960 West, and when they arrived that's exactly what they found. Deputies say one teenager was serving drinks and the other was dancing nude for a packed house. Felony charges of Sexual Performance by a Child were lodged against: •Jose Miguel Dilone, 34 of Old Mission Road in Houston •Rosa Dilone, 35 •Annie Sanchez, 37 of Thomasville Road in Houston According to the police report, the 15-year-old who was performing nude dances was a relative of the Dilones. Deputies say she was paid $50 per night, plus tips. The police report also says one of those arrested was a bouncer at the club. Dilone was also charged with possession of cocaine, and Sanchez also had outstanding charges for driving without insurance, no driver's license and expired registration, according to court records.

6 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    shadow, they were obviously tipped by someone, it even says it in the article.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes. I just thought it was the first time I had seen a news artice on a club not listed on TUSCL.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    It didn't make the TV news in Houston. Usually, the media would all over this like stink on a skunk. With that said, there is one station I don't pick up, but I doubt that they would have an exclusive (they are all about breast cancer, breast cancer, and breast cancer).
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Tip probably came from someone who knew there were underage girls working there.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    it could have been a tip off from in side the club
  • jaxman5150
    13 years ago
    Probably a dancer who was not making as much money as her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion