tuscl

Good SC for couples in Los Angeles

Hi- new to the forum...but the wife and I have been "enjoying" couples dances at clubs for years. Looking for suggestions (maybe from some of the dancers on the site) for any club in LA that has "higher mileage" for the wife. One of our favorite places has been really hit or miss with the quality of the dancers. We are both young and attractive (my wife is seriously a 10). Thanks!!

5 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    I'm unsure as to whether how they are for couples, but you could check out 4 play which is an all nude club (however no alcohol is served). It's a pretty relaxed environment with good seating, so I would think it's pretty accommodating for a couple.
  • misterfister
    13 years ago
    gsv- thanks for the suggestion. We've been to 4 Play. She kinda prefers the places where you can get a drink, but it is great club. Thanks
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    As a woman, I pretty much get high mileage wherever I go, but I'm not part of a couple, which definitely makes it more difficult. And if you're looking for alcohol, your mileage won't be nearly as good as in a nude club. Topless clubs generally don't have near the mileage possibilities. If you're serious about mileage, better to pound some drinks elsewhere, then hit a nude club.

• misterfister
    13 years ago
    lopaw- yes, my wife actually gets way higher mileage than me :) What clubs do you recommend? We live on the Westside.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I've had by far the most mileage (locally) @ Rio (the one on Figueroa near the 110 frwy). The club is heavily latino, and the chicas are thick and lovely, with a few other ethnicities sprinkled around. The Jet Strip is another club that doesn't guarantee crazy mileage, but after I got to know the ladies they take proper care of me ;).

If you don't mind a longer drive, there are the clubs in the COI - the mileage there is unparalleled. But like I mentioned in my first post, going there as a couple (which I don't do) can be troublesome in clubs that don't know you, especially in high mileage clubs that aren't used to seeing couples. As you have probably already encountered, some dancers might not approach a couple.....but a well placed tip can often do wonders.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion