tuscl

Mila Kunis Says She'll Accompany U.S. Marine to Marine Corps Ball

Monday, July 11, 2011 2:19 PM
Hey Snake Plissken, think of the possibilities. (BTW, the Marine Corps hold an annual formal ball on it's birthday). Most men will spend their lives dreaming about going on a date with Mila Kunis – but for one U.S. Marine, that fantasy may very well turn into a reality. Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, last week set up a YouTube page and posted a video asking the “Friends With Benefits” star to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina. “Hi Mila, I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps. Ball with yours truly,” the uniformed sergeant said from his digs in Afghanistan. “So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now.” And when FOX411 asked Kunis about the invitation over the weekend, her “Benefits” co-star, Justin Timberlake, assured Moore he was going to make it happen. “Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country,” Timberlake asked Kunis excitedly, before sending out a direct message to Moore. “I'm going to work on this, man. This needs to go down.” After questioning her publicist if she knew about the invitation, the clearly flattered 27-year-old actress agreed. “I'll go, I'll do it for you,” she said, turning to Timberlake. “Are you going to come?” “They don't want me! They want you,” Timberlake responded. “You need to do it for your country.” Kunis nodded. “I'll do it,” she confirmed. So get that limo reserved, Sgt. Moore!

20 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I can see the requiting posters now.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    If you've ever seen the movies Stage Door Canteen, or West Coast Canteen, celebs in WW2 performed for the GI's. The actresses danced with the GI's, but it was tame and innocent. Still, the point is that celebs made time for our Soldiers instead of just acting rich and hanging out at their mansion and picking on their staff. Good for Mila. I think our TUSCL member Snake should look into this. Get a date with _____
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    Steve, what do you think about this news?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Good for her, and him! Mila seems like a nice person and I've never heard anything negative about her. Of course, she's so damn beautiful it really wouldn't matter anyway, lol. Too bad they didn't have YouTube 30 years ago when I was in uniform. Maybe I could have gotten a date with Linda Ronstadt!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Good for her, and him! Mila seems like a nice person and I've never heard anything negative about her. Of course, she's so damn beautiful it really wouldn't matter anyway, lol. Too bad they didn't have YouTube 30 years ago when I was in uniform. Maybe I could have gotten a date with Linda Ronstadt!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DAMN, steve! "The Stone Poneys"! I remember being in the back seat of my buddies Ford Falcon, heading home on my first date with my now wife! First kiss, Different Drum was playing.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Linda Ronstadt is and was fine! How about Raquel Welch in her prime? Sigh
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Do you know why Linda Ronstadt gave such slow head? She had a governor in her mouth!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Vincemichaels, nobody could touch Raquel in her prime. Even today, I'd turn my head if I saw her walking down the street.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    I recall seeing a TV show where the still jail-bait Taylor Swift went to a high school prom with some regular Joe after some sort of contest. She also set another guy up with her hot friend for the evening. It looked like they had fun. Mila will certainly be the belle of the ball with all those Gyrenes. The guy will be lucky if he gets one dance for himself.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    She is smoking hot. Hope to find a stripper look a like
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    DD: If he's smart, he'll ask her to give him most of the dances. If she's serious about appearing normal, she'll do it.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Go for it Snake. This might start a trend. Who would you ask?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Damn! Why do I always have to look up the names of women posted on here. Linda and Raquel, I know, but most posted, no idea!
  • brahma
    13 years ago
    Marine guys on my FB keep going on about him being a POG
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've never, ever heard a Marine calling someone a piece of "garbage", so your hearsay is suspect, brahma. :))
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    A POG is a person other than grunt. grunts are infantry marines or infantry soldiers. military police (MP's are considered POG's because all they do is guard embassys and work at toll booths and get spit on by hajis at guantanamo bay.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    No, that's "pogue". ;)
  • brahma
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat explained POG nicely. Its not about calling them garbage, it's just a difference in job details and Sgt. Moore beat them to an idea that others were like "Why didn't I think to do that?".
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Ah, when I was in "POG" was "piece of garbage", which nobody actually used, preferring POS. "Pogue" was how us non-grunts were referred to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion