tuscl

Hey editor: WTF

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Peep N Tom's • Arlington, Texas
• July 7, 2011
Visited on: Unknown • Dancers on Shift: Unknown
Ratings: Physical Club: 10 • Dancer Quality: 10 • Dollar Value: 10 • Overall Rating: 10.00 / 10

i heard the club was amazing.I also heard they have nice looking dancers. i never been but i would want to go one day. and i was just wanting to know how can i work up there? i want to apply. i live in mansfield, but i dnt have any way to go and apply. what can i do? i am in major need of a job. i have a 1 year old daughter. so what can i do?i can dance and everything else. i just need to get up there and show them what i can do.

13 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    shadow, i flagged that "review?" about 20 minutes ago on the pretense of if she hasn't even been there how can she rate it?
    my flag hasn't shown up yet, as you probably know it takes awhile for flags to register.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    was a review or a job application?
  • ww
    13 years ago
    I sent "her" a private message and she responded...basically asked why she post this here vice just calling the joint and asking and she said she didn't have a ride...guess she hoping someone will help get her to the club...I'm not in TX, so I know it won't be me...LOL
  • Quayla20
    13 years ago
    Yall know what? dont judge me. this a free country and i can say whaterver, whenever, and whereever. so yall have a blessed day. cause i know i will.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Nobody would have made any big deal about it if you had posted in the discussion area. Instead, whether through ignorance or what, you chose the review section, which bears the *appearance* of subverting that section's purpose, thus the criticism.
  • Quayla20
    13 years ago
    well im new to this site. so idgaf what yall gotta say about me. yall can say whatever. it ain go break me.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    That you Dick Johnson?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    At least you got pictures. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    This may be a free country, but this site is run by founder. So if he should decide so, you will NOT "say whaterver, whenever, and whereever."
  • rell
    13 years ago
    she aint bad looking so im sure that shell get hired, but hopefully she brings a pleasent attitude to that club when she starts
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Review has now been removed.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    some one neeeds to tell her about stripperweb
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @quayla20. I hope you get a ride up there, show em your stuff and get hired. Be sure to let us know here on the discussion page how things work out...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion