tuscl

TOY SHOW IN VIP

10inches
Florida
dancer in club asked me if I wanted a special show in VIP. when she returned from dressing room to take me to VIP she had small handbag. after a couple of dances, she pulled out a rather large dildo and proceeded to get her self off . she even let me hold the toy while she turned and around and bounced her ass up and down on it. hottest thing I've ever seen in club !!

11 comments

• roccoballs
    13 years ago
    Where? Sounds like fun!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I sometimes carry a little finger vibe with me, at least where there aren't any metal detectors. Amazing how may girls don't care where it's been before...
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Sign me up! Honestly, there's always the question, "Is she really enjoying herself or is she faking?" In this case, there is little room for doubt. For me, that would be exciting.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Take movies next time and post a link to them for us horndogs !!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    A short while back, one of my favorites brought in a small vibrator. She used it one both of us. I kind of liked that. But it was just a novelty. She doesn't do that any more.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I don't care if she's faking as long as she's convincing.
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    I've often thought of bringing in a pocket vibe. Once I did bring some lube lol.
  • striphan
    13 years ago
    Sounds like a standard squirt show.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    10, you lucky SOB, way to go! now, where is this club and could you leak a hint who the dancer is?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Squirt shows?
  • troop
    13 years ago

I don't care if she's faking as long as she's convincing.

^^
    bingo!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion