Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I miss the top 100 list.

silkypants

Minnesota

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Founder, I already miss being able to see the entire top 100 list on one page. I use the top 100 list to find other top clubs or top areas for road trips.

I do like the changes you have been making to the ranking system and thanks for all your hard work on the site.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I agree, I like the top 100 list rather than having to browse through 10 pages.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Never realized it was gone until this post came up. Please change it back!!!!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Ditto.

Profile picture for Vegeta1on1
Vegeta1on1
•

Thumbs up for the 100 List.

Profile picture for Columbo
Columbo
•

Definitely prefer having the entire list on one page.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

HA! The Cannonball Cabaret has ascended to #5, besting nearby shill-infested Sundowner. I like the new metrics Founder!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's back now.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Yeah it looks like you can also sort the top 100 by category

Profile picture for silkypants
silkypants
•

Founder, thanks for not just bringing back the top 100 list back but improving it. I appreciate the great work you do for this website.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement