tuscl

TAN LINES

10inches
Florida
Friday, March 4, 2011 1:08 PM
summertime is coming soon, so it's time for the age old strip club question; tan lines or not? 1--no tan lines, like smooth uniform color 2--top only,love those white titties against a creamy brown body 3--top and bottom, highlights her smooth crotch

20 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    1, 2 and 3 only. No others.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I like them all, but if I had to pick: 1.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    They are all god choices. But i'm going with number 1
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    One, for me. What I do not like is the pasty, un-tanned, never exposed to the sun, or tanning table look. Thank God, in South Florida, those are rare.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I like the natural tan lines, but showing just the skimpiest bikini. Those tiny little flashes of white skin really show a contrast. If it is dark all over, then I know it is a tanning bed since there are no naked beaches around here.
  • PHound
    13 years ago
    For me it depends on the body but I'd have to agree that I like them all!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    3 3 3 i love tanlines!
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Last time I was at Kahoots Columbus there was a girl who had tan lines from a regular bathingsuit bottom. It looked kinda odd though it didn't take away from her having a beautiful bum. I think I like the tan all over look best!
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I seriously dig tan lines. It probably goes back to the 60s when ALL the Playboy models had tan lines and showed no bush. Ahhhhh....the good ol' days
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    I love tan lines. Looks like the girl is wearing something sexy but shes naked. Makes her tits and ass stand out.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Tan lines? Love 'em! (But they better not be from a one-piece.) Makes me think the lady is a little more reserved or shy when they're outside the club.
  • LoneLurker
    13 years ago
    All are great. Sometimes it depends on the chick. If I have to choose, it's 3. In addition to the "highlight" effect, I like being reminded I'm seeing something not normally shown.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    Depends on the dancer, but the following seems the most asthetically pleasing. 1) No tan lines - Redheads and Blondes or large breasts DD cup +. 3) Top and Bottom - Brunettes, or smaller breasts C cup and below. I don't like 2 at all.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I am thinking back to last summer and I can't remember any dancers with tan lines. One of my girls told me she tans nude. So I pick No. 1
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Oh, tan line really do it for me. That creamy white skin next to the bronze....damn...
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Sometimes 2 can look amazing
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    4 smooth crotch only
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Sexy tan lines illustrated. [view link] [view link]
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    I have to go with #1. Nice even tan till you spread those butt cheeks and see a white line LOL. Maybe I could invent a cheek spreader for tanning to solve that problem.
  • BeachBoner
    13 years ago
    great tan line make my soooooooooo tongue hard
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion