Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Arnold Classic

samsung1
samsung1101791440

Ohio

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

The biggest event of the year in Columbus is the Arnold Classic. I went out last year and could not find a seat and no dancers approached me except for one who was very clingy and would not leave me alone until I finally settled on doing a dance with her. It was OK nothing special. Thinking about avoiding the crowds and heading up to Detroit.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for potheadpl
potheadpl
•

I would imagine a club full of visiting bodybuilders would get dancers' attention. LOL

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

those guys all take too much steroids and have shrunken dicks lol

Profile picture for potheadpl
potheadpl
•

Steroids shrink the balls, not the dick.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

But with big events come dancers from other towns...could be interesting. As with everything...its a trade-off. More dancers but more meat head customers too. Then again, I love to see the fitness models around town! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement