tuscl

Is Minneapolis a lost cause?

Headed there soon for work and after checking out quite a few reviews, not seeing much that peaks the interest levels!

Any good club in the downtown area that has mileage as a possibility?

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Seems like a pretty vibrant strip club city. Rick's cabaret and Deja Vu corporation both have locations in the city. Unfortunately no top 100 clubs in the state and I doubt the mileage will be any good but for eye candy and clean dances it would not be complete disappointment.

There are also a few AMPs in the city. Read up on eroticmp.com if interested.
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Deja Vu is a great spot for eye candy. I have been there many times and that's where I head when I am in town. Do NOT expect any mileage. Even for the bed dances, you have to keep your hands down and off the pretty lady.

That being said the women usually are very pretty.

Go watch and have a reasonably priced night and enjoy yourself.

If a girl named "Red" is still dancing, she is worth the cost of the night just to watch on stage.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    There is little mileage to be had in the Twin Cities. Best deal in King of Diamonds southeast of town. Nude and alcohol!
  • veryquietemail
    14 years ago
    thanks guys. appreciate the feedback. Sounds like some eye candy and a nice enjoyable night is in store, just not expecting much more!
  • golfguy612
    14 years ago
    Veryquite, send you a message on here. Look for it.
  • Try Dreamgirls dayshift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion