Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Founder scores another big one.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065449

Atlanta suburb

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

You can now ignore those cheap bastards that post blogs.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

It is going to be a game of whack a mole. Ignore one and another one will pop up.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

How?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

geo, just hit the circle with the X in it next to the user name.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

well although after his 1st 1 or 2 posts, i quit reading that moron's stuff so i'm not going to use the ignore buttom on him because i'm already ignoring him anyway.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I just PMed founder a new suggestion and he replied shortly after saying he just did it. Now when you update club details there are check boxes for mandatory coat check and mandatory valet parking.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Ah, thanks. That's not an obvious X on my phone. It's just a circle with a dot in it. :)

'Course, I do need new glasses, so maybe I should get on that.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

And thanks for that option, Founder. I appreciate it.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

What are you talking about? I thought I saw the circle with the x in it weeks ago. I guess if I don't check back here for a week, I miss something.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

sharkhunter, the circle with the x was for discussion but it was not available with the blogs. Now it is.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement