Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anbody wanna play touch football?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065449

Atlanta suburb

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

The Lingerie League will put on a game during half time of the Super Bowl.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Sure, shadowcat, I'll be left tackle, the position I played in high school.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Now, y'all would guess that more often than not, the highest paid player on an NFL team is the quarterback. And you'd be right. But what you probably don't know is that more often than not, the second highest paid player is, thanks to Lawrence Taylor, a left tackle. Because, as every housewife knows, the first check you write is for the mortgage, but the second is for the insurance. The left tackle's job is to protect the quarterback from what he can't see coming. To protect his blind side.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

nice profile pic shadowcat, I did not recognize you at first. I sure would like to tackle some of those tight ends

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Some cable channel has broadcast rights to The Lingerie League, with the first telecast coming in January. I've seen the ad.

Profile picture for dw.buck
dw.buck
•

as long as the girls have tight ends and play the center position i will quarterback under center all night.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

the LFL was featured on the cover of Playboy magazine this month. It was the hottest cover art that I have seen in a long time.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement