tuscl

Akron, OH

I saw an article on Yahoo!'s homepage the other day about worst cities for employment and Akron, OH topped the list as number one. Never been to a city where so many clubs had good $5 dances. Jen's Den was briefly on the top 100, popular for their high mileage stick shifting/hand up the shorts $5 bar stool dances and extras in their $15 VIP dances. Also Centerfold in Akron has great reviews about their mileage. Great value and this city is like a diamond in the rough.

3 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    i've been thinking of checking out some akron clubs for the past couple months but have yet to take that drive. it's still in the back of my mind but i may wait until springtime.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    While I have only reviewed a couple of Akron clubs, I have visited several On the whole I on't think they are anything special. The clubs have a tradition of "table dances" for $5 that seems to be the norm, so much so that girls don't hustle for LDs.
    Pricing is also somewhat of a mystery. VIP dances seem to be priced a lot of ways, with specials occuring regularly. Some of the nude clubs limit touching with cameras all over the VIP. Have never experienced "Detroit level" mileage in Akron.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I went back to Akron after a long haitus based on the reviews on TUSCL and found some interesting opportunities. Jen's is a dump, but as noted, it offers some cheap thrills. My experience in VIP has been mixed, including one ROB who put the big upsell on me. I have had a better time at Georgie's across the street. It is cleaner, but very different and YMMV depending on the day and line up of "talent." In any case, its a worthwhile adventure if you are in the neighborhood.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion