tuscl

another happy review.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, December 13, 2010 9:16 PM
Seventh Veil 7180 Sunset Blvd Hollywood, California 323-876-4761 November 27, 2010 Visited on: Wednesday Evening Dancers on Shift: 6-10 Rating Physical Club: 4 Dancer Quality: 4 $ Value: 2 Overall : 3.33Once upon a time, 7th veil was a nice dive strip club where I actually met a couple women that became girlfriends. Today, 7th veil is run by some douchebags that play loud music and get the girls to do a total up-sell. fuck em. Stay Away. Got a lap dance from a girl, and she said "for $100 we can go private and you can do WHATEVER you want". okay by me... So we go into the VIP (with several obvious night vision IR cameras glowing) and she says, for $50 more, I'll go full nude... Uh, how is it I can do anything and she's NOT full nude? whatever. Like a lame ass loser I gave her the extra 50, and she got naked - but lol, yea, whatever I wanted? not even slightly. more like "lie there and don't touch me while I barely wiggle on you". Lame LAME LAME LAME Screw this place. Seriously. It is now among the worst clubs in Los Angeles. NOTE: for the douchebags that now own this club: teach the girls to be straight up and honest with the guys. PERIOD. Fuck you and I hope you go out of business in the meantime.

9 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I just updated editor/founder on a penthouse detroit review posted today and it has been deleted already. All the guy did was bitch about the mandatory valet parking and gave it a 1.00
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    I sent him a private message about mandatory valet at Penthouse in Detroit.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I find it amazing that a customer can walk into a brand new club. Beautiful club. 25 dancers working. 7-8's with a few 9's & 10's. Nice music. reasonable drinks prices. etc. Then he lets himself get had by a ROB and suddenly the WHOLE club sucks. The beautiful club now rates a 2 and dancer quality goes down the shitter. Maybe we should make customers wait a week before submitting a review. Cooler heads prevail! It also appears that Founder has turned over policing of the site to the users. Not a bad thing. We have more time to read reviews and have more interests and knowledge in specific clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Come on guys, you know Valet parking isn't mandatory at Penthouse. I haven't paid in months, I know I am a Detroit native and knows the ropes, but I always park on the side street, walk in like I own the place and get in. As far as the pissed-off customer, I agree with shadowcat. I generally wait a day or two to post my reviews. First off, I want to think about everything at the club, second, it gives me some anonymity waiting a day or two, and three, if I didn't like something at the club, I cool down and write a better, more meaningful review than writing one in an angry mood. I, like all of us, have had negative experiences at clubs. I'll write about them, but I have NEVER given a club a 1.00 for a rating. Nothing has been THAT BAD !!! The worst club I've ever been in was one several years ago in West Virginia. The place is Playmates in St. Alban,West Virginia. If you want to dig way back in West Virginia reviews, it is still there from 2004.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    7 Veils is brand new? isn't this club mentioned in Motley Crues Girls Girls Girls?
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Brand new club? Huh ???? No way. The reviews go all the way back to 2005. As for the reviewer who pulled Shadowcat's chain, he wrote basically the same review a year earlier. Only not quite as strong the first time. I don't see anything wrong with AlienBoy's review of Seventh Veil. I get the feeling that it wasn't a single isolated girl, but a culture that had developed among the girls. And it's not like he gave the club a 1. Now I have not been to Seventh Veil, and maybe the club deserves a higher score -- I just can't comment. I do agree that reviewers should think it over before writing a really hostile review. That's just common courtesy - and common sense, too.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Brand new club? Huh ???? No way. The reviews go all the way back to 2005. As for the reviewer who pulled Shadowcat's chain, he wrote basically the same review a year earlier. Only not quite as strong the first time. I don't see anything wrong with AlienBoy's review of Seventh Veil. I get the feeling that it wasn't a single isolated girl, but a culture that had developed among the girls. And it's not like he gave the club a 1. Now I have not been to Seventh Veil, and maybe the club deserves a higher score -- I just can't comment. I do agree that reviewers should think it over before writing a really hostile review. That's just common courtesy - and common sense, too.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well the original reviewer refered to himself as lame ass and that basically sums it up. it's his own fault that he was taken. if he's smart, he will remember that lesson and not repeat it.
  • AlienBoy
    13 years ago
    7th Veil has been there like forever - in the late 1990s they remodeled and "upscaled" it a bit. To Shadowcat: This is not a new club - not in the least - I've been going there since 1991. But since Charlie and the other guy sold it, the atmosphere and culture of the girls and their attitude has changed to a high-hustle, low mileage pit. I will go again sometime soon, and if it has improved, I'll post another review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion