Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do I place an ad on this website?

bdr1

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

We have a business that would work for this website. But I cannot find any place to put an ad. I am confused. Thanks

Replies (5)

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Send a private message to the user "Founder". He runs the site

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

All ads are blocked if the user so chooses.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Many of us don't want ads here.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

No ads? Hope you are fronting money for the bandwidth, server, etc.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I see ads. I see ads for Get Laid here, Girls looking for fun in your area, and Desk Babes.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement