tuscl

Heidi Montag Hits Strip Club to Prepare for New Video

After months of relative silence, Heidi Montag is back and ready to wow the world with her new music. The former 'The Hills' star revealed on Sunday that she is visiting strip clubs to do "research" for her upcoming music video.

"Going to Hustler strip club. I want to pick up some tips for my music video that I am shooting next week," she wrote on Twitter.

Montag's first album, 'Superficial,' sold less than 1,000 copies in its first week of release.

Over the weekend, Montag and on-again husband Spencer Pratt hosted a Halloween party at Pure nightclub in Las Vegas. This summer, the couple, who married in April 2009, separated, filed for divorce and then reunited.

"Fortunately, we are together," she told Us Weekly. "It's been a long summer, and we are together, and I'm so excited to be in Vegas together and to have our friends there."

http://www.popeater.com/2010/11/01/heidi…

4 comments

• pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Heidi had such great potential to be a sexy beautiful woman but her idiot plastic surgeon screwed up her breasts. She should have had them done in Texas. DD's would have looked great.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    If she ends up nude and spread eagled, I'll check it out. Otherwise, snore ZZZzzzz....
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hasn't she already been nude and spread eagled somewhere already? As I recall, it wasn't that enticing.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    She wants to get all of the limelight before she gets PG. Then she will drop off the radar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion