tuscl

Foot jobs?

Tonight I was getting lap dances. I thought it was her hand that was rubbing Mr Happy up and down from above the shorts, but found out a minute or so later it was her foot. It felt pretty good and kept me hard. Dancers have rubbed their feet and legs on Mr Happy before but never in such a methodical way for as long as she was doing it tonight with her foot.

Any one get off from this before?

The lap dances were expensive ($40 2fer1) so I did not extend our time together so I do not know how this would have ended if I went to the 30 minute champagne room. I was considering the champagne room until at the end of the 2fer1 she said something like "you must have really liked that because you were hard, you can tip me if you want" That helped make my final decision of NOT doing a champagne room with her.

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah, feet can be an interesting experience. I have nothing resembling a foot fetish, but a skilled manipulator is a treat. Alas, such manipulation, whether by hand or foot, still hasn't finished the job in several years, it's still a good warmup.
    14 years ago
    Doesn't happen often but once in awhile a girl will do the foot job thing. Typically for a short period of time so nothing close to a happy ending. I prefer a hand job.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Normally not my thing (for some reason just thinking about a stripper’s feet usually gives me the willies), but there was this one extremely petite dancer who gave some highly enjoyable foot action. I think the difference was she had very dainty little feet (said she had to buy her shoes at the children’s shoe store, lol). Sadly, she has since moved on.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Agree gmd, nothing beats having a nice tight pussy :-)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, knowing Columbus' rather strict rules, it could look from a distance she's performing an air dance (but that no doubt requires some obscurity, etc.)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But if you aren't into feet touching your dick it won't be good.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I've had a lot of LD's in my time...but I just can't see how she could work a footjob without you knowing it. My eyes are always open and wandering over every inch of her body so I have trouble see how you could miss what she was doing.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ maybe it was real real dark in that room ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion