tuscl

Tootsie's Cabaret to Launch Knockers Sports Bar & Grill with Grand Opening Party

Thursday, September 2, 2010 7:05 AM
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tootsie's Cabaret will open Knockers, a new sports bar and grill within the 74,000 square foot mega gentlemen's club at 150 NW 183rd St. in Miami Gardens, on September 2nd. Tootsie's Cabaret is one of the Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RICK - News) family of fine gentlemen's clubs nationwide. Knockers will launch with a grand opening party September 2nd from 8 pm to 11 pm. It will be dedicated to "great food, beautiful ladies and everything Heat, Hurricanes and Dolphins, with the opportunity to see just about every NFL and college game plus other major sports events," according to Mike Gasperec, General Manager of Tootsie's. "We had more than 300 applications for the Knockers team and have narrowed the field down to a starting nine of the most spectacular girls in South Florida who will staff the sports bar," Gasperec said. Knockers is a sports bar inside Tootsie's Cabaret and will be open seven days a week, showing all major local and national sports events. It features six huge plasma screens to watch multiple events simultaneously, along with six pool tables, non-stop dart competitions and numerous video games. "We also will have continuing discounts on draft beers and a special tailgate menu with great food all the time. Tootsie's has always been a second home to many of the pro athletes and we expect Knockers will be just one more incentive for them to stop by to relax and kick back," Gasperec noted. For more information check out [view link] or [view link] or get text messages by texting "Join Tootsies" to 78747. [view link]

2 comments

• poleshadow
    14 years ago
    If I'd still lived in Miami, I'd be broke just on account of football season.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    To bad it is located in the opposite end of town, but I may just make it there at times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion