Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Layout

Prim0

Ohio

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

Site suddenly looks even better. Good job!!!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I have a wide monitor, it doesn't adjust and take advantage of the extra space on both sides. About half my screen is white space. I do like the bigger text. I don't know if my settings automatically changed that or if the site here did.

Profile picture for bigdude012
bigdude012
•

I like the design of the site. Gives it a more mature feeling

I get the same white space as sharkhunter does.

Change is good. However, I'll withhold judgement for now.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Like most "change", unless there is an overpowering reason to do so, I prefer things be left alone. Change for the sake of change is seldom a good thing.

Over the years, founder has changed many things. Most always I've preferred the old, but have always gotten used to the new.

Profile picture for imnumnutz
imnumnutz
•

kinda agree with clubber, although first impression is the look now is a lot cleaner/fresher. kinda like an atf after a trip to the spa...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

founder,

After using a few times, most is fine, but I would like an option to get rid of the BS on the right side of the screen. I believe most here are intelligent enough to have found that information on the old layout without subjecting everyone to it all the time. Thanks.

Profile picture for spudd
spudd
•

I don't like to maximize my browser window. The unmovable bar on the right side just makes the pages have less readable area. Not good.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

If you are curious to know what the previous layouts for TUSCL.com looked like here is the archive

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Prim) I think your profile picture is causing the page to slow down. The old format wasn't affected by the animated pictures.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

spudd,

See my post right above yours.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

the new style fits my mobile device screen well. I don't usually access this site from it though.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sh,

10 to 1 most uses are NOT mobile. So, if mobile use was the reason for the change, a mistake.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement