tuscl

Layout

Prim0
Ohio
Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:11 PM
Site suddenly looks even better. Good job!!!

12 comments

• sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I have a wide monitor, it doesn't adjust and take advantage of the extra space on both sides. About half my screen is white space. I do like the bigger text. I don't know if my settings automatically changed that or if the site here did.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I like the design of the site. Gives it a more mature feeling
  • I get the same white space as sharkhunter does. Change is good. However, I'll withhold judgement for now.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Like most "change", unless there is an overpowering reason to do so, I prefer things be left alone. Change for the sake of change is seldom a good thing. Over the years, founder has changed many things. Most always I've preferred the old, but have always gotten used to the new.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    kinda agree with clubber, although first impression is the look now is a lot cleaner/fresher. kinda like an atf after a trip to the spa...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    founder, After using a few times, most is fine, but I would like an option to get rid of the BS on the right side of the screen. I believe most here are intelligent enough to have found that information on the old layout without subjecting everyone to it all the time. Thanks.
  • spudd
    14 years ago
    I don't like to maximize my browser window. The unmovable bar on the right side just makes the pages have less readable area. Not good.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If you are curious to know what the previous layouts for [view link] looked like here is the archive [view link]
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Prim) I think your profile picture is causing the page to slow down. The old format wasn't affected by the animated pictures.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    spudd, See my post right above yours.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    the new style fits my mobile device screen well. I don't usually access this site from it though.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sh, 10 to 1 most uses are NOT mobile. So, if mobile use was the reason for the change, a mistake.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion