tuscl

#28 with a bullet

I usually don't pay much attention to the Top 100 list.&nbsp; Players Club was the only local club I knew was on the list (you sure aren't going to find any Virginia/DC clubs on the list).&nbsp; Then a couple months ago I started to visit the Millstream Inn, and was surprised to find it was ranked a respectable 48 or so.&nbsp;&nbsp; Became a weekly regular and wrote a couple reviews.&nbsp; Today I noticed the club has shot up to #28.&nbsp; I didn't know I had that kind of juice, lol!<br type="_moz" />

5 comments

• bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Amen about the VA clubs.&nbsp; It's the main reason why my reviews are sporadic.&nbsp; Headin up to Jersy next month so I'll have anew review then.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hmmmm............... I think I remember suggesting to someone&nbsp;he become &quot;Moses for the oppressed Paper Moonians and lead them to The Promised Land&quot;.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I take it The Millstream Inn has $10 lappers?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If so, you've delivered for the Paper Moonians!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Blue Diamond is a dive here in columbus. &nbsp;It once made it on the top 100 list (around spot 99 lol) mostly because Tuscl_Bro was giving it great reviews. &nbsp;<br />
    <br />
    Club X is the only columbus club that is consistently on the top 100 varying between spot 40 to 90. &nbsp;Kahoot's and Doll House have shown up sometimes but they do not last long.&nbsp;<br />
    <br />
    &nbsp;<br type="_moz" />
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    There are 3 reviews on Misty's Show Bar in Columbus. &nbsp;My review gave it a 1. Then 2 shills also reviewed it giving it a 2 and a 3. &nbsp;The overall rating though stands as a 1.01. &nbsp;Guess the shills don't get much credibility for their reviews because they are new to tuscl. &nbsp;
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Good observation, Sam!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The number of reviews a member has probably impacts the weighted average score for a club.&nbsp;&nbsp; That weeds out the manager from creating an identity to plug his own club....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion