Dancer Ethnicity: Ethnically Mixed
Member Rating: 9.15 / 10
12 Month Trend: N/A
Reviews: 7

Cover Charge
Day: 0
Night: 100NIS

Avg. Private Dance Cost: 20
Avg. Drink Cost: 30• Beer and Wine • Full Bar • Snacks / Buffet • DJ • Stage Dancing (Bikini) • Stage Dancing (Topless) • Stage Dancing (Nude) • Lap Dances (Topless) • Private Lap Dance Rooms • Feature Dancers • Shower ShowsBursa Night Club Reviews[Add a Review]

Reviews: 1-7
Den2010
August 8, 2010
Visited on: Wednesday After Midnight
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

Rating
Physical Club: 10
Dancer Quality: 10
$ Value: 10
Overall : 10.00So, finally I visited Israel, came to his friends. I myself with Moscow, but my brother has like 10 years living in Israel and now at last I saw him. My plane landed in Tel Aviv, where a night at 0:30, what's all the same beautiful Tel Aviv at night. Guys want to see it ...

At the airport I met a brother who was so glad to see me, that he took a solitary tear .. We sat in the car and I asked: "Well, let's go home!". " My brother smiled and said that we were going to celebrate your coming to us .. I was surprised and I am pleased to say that: "Come on, where to go? Bar?". My brother smirked and said, almost ..

After 15 minutes we came to some area, which reminded me of the old and the dark alleys of Moscow .. It was strange and unusual for me since I first came to Israel and there is .. My brother saw my surprise, but said he did not look at the area, it is only the outer part of the old working class neighborhood in Tel Aviv, it is not the Tel Aviv and more so not the place where we're headed.

It affected me and I waited for our arrival at the place ... We left the car and headed toward some kind of home where music could be heard and stood guard at the entrance .. We were not alone here, people are moving towards this place, that made me very intrigued ...

The way I understand that the seats were already booked, so my brother gave his name and we were admitted.

And then .., I got into an oasis, which both conceal dark street ... I stopped and just gasped ... This is something ... My brother embraced me and said you are welcome in Tel Aviv, my dear! You just can not imagine my surprise when I walked in. .. Music, lights, lasers, light plasma and girls .. Totally beautiful girls in their underwear ... It seems that they are hiding and their specially picked up for me .. Stunning beauty in a different taste, the show on stage, where the girls dance ... It's just brought me crazy ..

We approached our table, where there were friends of my brother, the waitress immediately raised my temples, my brother knew that I love and said to me in Russian: "Welcome!". People it was just amazing ...

We sat down and began to speak, just a few minutes, we brought the appetizer and a few drinks .. I could not sit still and kept looking around, everywhere pretty girls, music, stage shows .. Through eye on the sofas, which are located throughout the club, I noticed that a few guys sitting girls and dancing right on my knees .. Meanders dement visitors ... From different sides in the club, heard laughter, giggling ... I understand that we are in some exclusive strip club ..

I gently pushed my brother and asked: "Are you here, as I understand it is not the first time?". He replied that yes, I am here with my friends, when we want to rest and relax from everyday life .. So you want to make a surprise, which I hope was a success .. I grinned and said: "You bet, one hundred percent!".

Suddenly, my hand went up a girl, she leaned toward me and asked: "You do not want to dance?", Somehow I was taken aback, but my brother intervened and said: "Of course wants, he is only a plane ..". A girl asked me where I am by what fate I am in Israel .. And so began our friendship .. Then my brother handed her a 20, I did notice one eye and a girl sat on my lap, her chest was right before my eyes about .. It was slow moving and at the same time continue our conversation .. Guys, this reception, I have never received .. She took my hand and put it to his hips, looked into my eyes and smiled ... I felt so liberated and independent, that he was ready to scream ... The atmosphere at this club and circumferential independence and harmony with itself with itself, it is very important to me and, I think, rest of everyone.

We spent the whole night, which I will never forget .. It was an unforgettable day, my first day in Israel. Many thanks to my brother who introduced me to Tel Aviv and Israel .. And of course the club, which was called "Bursa Club", as I explained to my brother is already in the morning .. :)

I read all of the international reviews to compare them with U.S. clubs. All I can say is that those Jews know how to party.

4 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Mexico and Canada are the only other countries on the top 100 list but this must be because this site is only available in english.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    You Won't Succeed On Broadway (If You Don't Have Any Jews) song from the OBC of Monty Python's Spamalot from 3/12/05.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fstHSW9_z…
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    That is one hilarious review. Another PL is born.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^^

LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion