Myrtle Beach woman indicted on prostitution charge

A 32-year-old Myrtle Beach woman was indicted by an Horry County grand jury on a charge of prostitution, according to court records.

Stacey Eubanks was indicted on the charge related to a May 27 incident along Withers Swash Drive in Myrtle Beach, according to the indictment. Eubanks is being held at J. Reuben Long Detention Center on $5,000 bail.

Police say an officer saw a 25-year-old Myrtle Beach man and Eubanks frantically moving around inside a parked vehicle. The officer wrote in his report that the man, who also was charged with prostitution by police, was pulling up his pants and told police he was giving the woman a ride home.

The man said he stopped in the area because he did not know where else to go, according to the report. At the time of her arrest Eubanks told police that she was performing a sexual act on the man in exchange for a Vicodin pill and some marijuana that the man stashed between the front seats of the vehicle as the police pulled up.

http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/08/06/162…

3 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    A whore getting busted in a Horry county. Too funny.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    or is that horny county ;)
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I would mind not getting her to a room and have some real fun. Think I will refill my vicodin prescription.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion