tuscl

A Tale of Two Newbies

Stage tipped a dancer I know and she tells me that the girl dancing with her is her best friend from school, she talked her into working at the club, and tonight is her first night dancing ever, and she hasn't sold any dances yet, so wouldn't I like to get one from her because I'm such a sweet guy. Well, I know how this is going to turn out, but being the sap, er, I mean nice guy I am, I go tip the new girl and ask her for a lap dance. As expected, I get the typical awkwardly frenetic newbie dance.

After getting some nice dances from more reliable girls, I run into Newbie #2. I had gotten a newbie dance from her during her first week on the job, and by now she's probably been there a month or so. I find this girl gorgeous to look at (she reminds me of the actress Anne Hathaway) so we sit and chat for long enough that I feel I owe her a dance. Well, what a difference a month makes. This girl must have been doing a lot of on the job training, because her dance was slow and sensuous just like I like it. I happily got a second dance, and would have gone for more if my time and money hadn't run out.

I hope the new girl is also a quick learner, because she was a looker as well.

3 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    That's always fun, Steve. I have to say that meeting an Anne Hathaway lookalike at the SC is a nice bonus!

I like being the guy who breaks a dancer's cherry.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i've been 1st in line for several girls over the past 3 or 4 years.
    on this 4th of july weekend i kinda look at it as being part of my patriotic duty. hua!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember I met a dancer and it was her first week. I bailed on her and did not buy a dance because she did not seem ready for it. She was talking and mentioned how no touching was allowed and how she was sick of perverts trying to touch her and hook up with her.
    Anyways after reading about her in reviews, a couple PMs with fellow tusclers, and one year later...I go ahead and buy dances from her and the mileage was off the tracks. If I had to give a "stripper of the year" award for columbus it was would be her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion