tuscl

One pissed off dancer.... Club Blaze, Conley, GA...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
okay ima start by saying use to work at this bullshit club dayshift yep i said bullshit club....firstly ima start by saying they think there running a 5 star club but its not even a three star its GHETTO as hell from the mangers on down to the dancers everybodys hood let me continue to say this they have ghetto ass bitches in there....they always in yo buisness when u do try to dance they are very rude(mangers)i got fired because they was in my business eye hawkin' (watching ah bitch) talking bout i was fucking in the club... bitch please if i did wont to fuck in this rinky dink ass club who cares it aint nothing but a prositution ring anyway all dem hoes be fucking in dat bitch...but really i was getting money to the point the other dancers wasnt getting shit...so they started hatein' who cares yall broke hoes been there fa year aint got no where...okay lets talk bout the dressin room..i knew i was gettin money because i use to go in the dressin room an hoes would be like dey aint made but 60 ,50,100, or whateva but i always had more money so never said nothing i just use to laugh to myself lol..oh let me not forget the house mom ranget ass ghetto old stripper bitch ur a hater to bitch...so ima be done but just to let every one no this club is a hole in the wall..wackass hell an u shouldnt waste yo money in it but ive upgraded my club to a upscale club so im great...but fa the girls dat was cool like pg,cinnimon,sassy i wish the best fa yall ....FUCK THIS CLUB I RANK IT A 0 BITCHES...HOW YALL LIKE DAT IMA ROUND CHECK THE UPSCALE CLUBS ( WHAT YALL THINK YALL IS) THATS WHERE U WILL FIND ME ....YALL DID ME A FAVOR WORKIN AT THAT BULLSHIT SMOOCHIES HATERS

8 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Shakespeare that is not! Bet there's no period at the end because she passed out (fell on the submit button...)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Avg. Private Dance Cost: 5
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If I lived around that club I would PM the dancer and try to arrange OTC with her lol
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    One has to grudgingly admire her uncanny ability to write exactly the way she undoubtedly talks. For example, one gets the feeling that "manger" for "manager" is not a misspelling--it reflects the way she pronounces the word (tho' "ranget" is most likely a misspelling of "ragged" or "ragget" as in "ragget ass . . . bitch"). Regardless, its a great rant by any standards!!
  • Timbuck12
    14 years ago
    LOL. I read this same review earlier today and couldn't decide if it was a hoax or not. Whether it is or isn't, ya gotta admit: it IS entertaining.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago

Barbie21's profile

Reviews: 1 [view]

Private Message

i am a dancer thats what i love to do because i can express myself thru dancein' i love going shopping hanging out with friends an lovein my hubbi right now if u wont to kno more just message me

I've actually been in this club. ONCE! I got patted down but never felt unsafe even though there were only 3 white guys in the place.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Trying to read that gave me a headache.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RljdyXeft…

Delta Airlines Ebonics Commercial
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion